See my professional carrot toast!!! Hehe, how does it look like?
Since I bought the bread maker, it became a piece of cake to make a home-made bread or toast for our breakfast. Moreover, I finally could get rid of the weird tasted toasts by H.E.B. And believe it or not, it’s not dufficult at all to bake a home-made toast through bread maker.
With a bread maker with you, just an easy step and you can serve your own fresh-baked toast, plus the versatile flavor/topping. You can use whatever fillings you want, such as coconut, butter, carrot, taro, etc, together with a white or wheat-based toast. For me, it just depends on what I desired or what is remained in the refrigerator. :p
Carrot Toast (Servings: 6, 12 sliced)
- Salt: 1/2 t
- Bread Flour: 2 C
- Cane Sugar: 2 T
- Instant Yeast: 1 t
- Milk1: 3/4 C
- Unsalted Butter: 1 T
- Carrot: Some
- Put everything, except the unsalted butter, inside the pan of the bread machine. Select “Basic” or “White Bread” setting, and press “Start”.
- Add only suitable amount of milk to form a dough. until the dough formed add the unsalted butter for further mixed to obtain the thin membrane. Keep in mind, carrot will also provide additional water, so do not add too much liquid at first.
- At the mean time, grated the carrot through a grater.
- Until the first beeping, add the grated carrot inside the pan.
- Total processing time is around 3 more hours. Until fully baked, move out from the bread maker. Cool down on the rack.
- Until fully cooled, sliced into the size you desired. Serve warm, with desired toppings.
- If you knead by hand, use warm liquid instead. And do not add all amount of milk directly, it depends on the brands of flour, add enough quantity is okay.
More bread recipe made by bread maker:
–> Need more recipes? Check ♡ Recipe ♡